Please take time to read the new volunteer policy!
- Sign up for available shifts will be in the white binder in the lobby
- Team parents should take turns to cover the concession stand while their kids are on the ice. Please help us keep the concession stand open!
- Be sure to sign in & out in the notebook in the concession stand when you work.
- Only one person will get credit for working in the concession stand during the week, two people will get credit on the weekends once games begin and during open skate, and four people will get credit for working in the concession stand during a Flivver hockey game.
- This year each level (Mite through Midget) will be assigned concession stand duty for specific Flivver games.
- Every additional hour (above the requirement) that a family works in the concession stand (not scorekeeper, etc) will earn $2 credit to be applied towards next years registration!
- Important! No one under the age of 16 is permitted to be in the concession stand at any time!
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- There are several areas in which we need help throughout the year, please review the attachment on this page that has a list of jobs with the associated credit. If you are interested in one of the jobs, please contact a board member.
- Watch your e-mail for other opportunities as they arise!
- Adults & Bantam age and older get credit.
- When you work in an activity, you must fill out a "Volunteer Form" and have a board member sign it, then put the form in Tina's mailbox in the concession stand.
- If you work for Mountain View Ice Arena, a Mountain View staff member can sign the form provided they were present when the work was completed. Place the completed form in Tina's mailbox in the concession stand
Thank you for your help! By all working together, we keep our registration rates reasonable and share the burden of the work :)